Hannah's World!

Hannah's World!
A Character

Friday, December 7, 2007

I'm Goin' Home. . .

Hannah doesn't really care for that song, as it is overplayed. But still, word on the floor is, we're going home today. Dr Robbins is due to come by ANY moment to start us on a speedy discharge. right. Mommy and baby are fabulous. Mommy's a little sore here and there, but anxious to get home and live a little.

Many many thanks to our parents who have been here for us this week! I'll post more once we do actually get home and squared away.

Please come visit 1) if you're not sick and 2) if you call ahead of time!

3 comments:

Jim Erickson said...

Congratulations Sharon and Brad! I'm so proud of what God has done in your lives!

What a beautiful little girl! Definitely a child of God's making!

Anna said...

What a wonderfully beautiful little princess you have! What a wonderful gift from God ~ a real person of your very own to love and grow! I am so happy for you, I could burst!

Dianne Merritt said...

Oh my gosh -- how beautiful she is!!! I had no idea you were hatching this week or I would have come by to visit you guys. Will certainly come by to visit when you get settled at home. I have a gift for Hannah.

Please email your address when you have time. I've tried emailing you these past few months, but they keep getting bounced back to me -- so I must not have a good email address.

I am so happy for you -- what a cool Christmas gift God has blessed you with. Love, Dianne