Hannah's World!

Hannah's World!
A Character

Monday, March 3, 2008

So, how's the baby? :)

Everyone's so nice to ask. To which I say, "uhuhuh" (grunted version of "I don't know). Sharon and Hannah are in Chattanooga full time now. I've seen them 8 days in the last month.

Mrs Holcomb's friends have risen to the occasion to be there, helping Sharon in ways that are immeasurable. My mom and dad are up there for their 2nd week helping out. Of course, Hannah is in paradise with Nanny and PaPa there!

Mrs. Holcomb is very slowly declining. Sharon is doing an amazing job. Pray for 'Godspeed.'

3 comments:

allison said...

thank you for sharing. I have been praying for Sharon in this time.

Anna S said...

Thank you for posting, Brad. Please let Sharon and Marilyn know that they are heavy in our prayers! Tell them the girls at the DOK send them their love!

Mary Fletcher said...

My prayers are with Sharon, her Mom and the family. I pray God wraps his loving arms around them all for love, peace and comfort.

Mary